10.20.010 Discharge unlawful where--When.
(a) It is unlawful for any person to discharge a firearm, shotgun, pellet gun, air gun, or spring gun at any time in the following zoning districts:
(1) 17.12 Ranch agricultural districts, R-A-5, R-A-2.5;
(2) 17.14 Residential estate districts, R-E-40, R-E-20;
(3) 17.16 Residential districts, R-1-100, R-1-75;
(4) 17.18 Residential districts, R-2-75, R-2-50;
(5) 17.20 Residential districts, R-M-75, R-M-50;
(6) 17.22 Residential district, R-T-50;
(7) 17.24 Limited commercial district, C-1;
(8) 17.26 General commercial district, C-2;
(9) 17.28 Highway commercial district, C-3;
(10) 17.30 Light manufacturing district, M-1;
(11) 17.31 Industrial park district, I-P-1;
(12) 17.32 Heavy manufacturing district, M-2;
Shooting into any of the zoning districts listed in this section from beyond the zoning district boundaries is also forbidden.
(b) It is unlawful for any person to discharge a firearm, shotgun, pellet gun, air gun, or spring gun anywhere in the unincorporated areas of White Pine County, Nevada, between one-half hour after sunset and one-half hour before sunrise.